Laundering (AML) Training
Money laundering is the process
of concealing the source of obtained money. Federal law requires insurance agents and brokers to complete Anti-Money
Laundering Training prior to appointment. This
is a FREE online training through LIMRA that can be completed in approximately 20
- Go to http://nailba.limra.com/Nailba_default.html
- Register as a new user
- Step 1: Enter your First & Last name, and last 6 digits of
- Step 2: You will not find NAA listed, instead choose “Life
- Step 3: You will not find NAA listed, instead choose “Mutual of
- Step 4: Your username is a combination of the first 4 characters
of your last name & the last 6 digits of your SSN. (i.e. Frank Jones
would be jone123456)
- Steps 5 & 6: Create a password& security question.
- Click “Login” and complete the training.
Once you have completed the AML
training through LIMRA, your information will be updated into their database
& automatically received by the carriers you contract with.
Important Things to
Use all lowercase for your ID and
The 4 characters of your last name do
include hyphens etc.
Be sure to save your log in
information, as it will be needed in the future for your annual AML refresher
If an agent has taken the AML
training with a company other than LIMRA, the agent must supply a completion
certificate from that company.
Baltimore and Phoenix only accept AML
taken through LIMRA.